One day, I experimented with many different ingredients and soup bases. I came up with something quite different from all the rest.
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom
- 1 packet Knorr Cream of Mushroom
- 1 can 200g mushroom bits and slices
- 1 can 200g cooked chickpeas (garbanzos)
- 1L water
- 1/2 garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 medium-sized carrots, finely diced
How to cook:
- Prepare Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom as per instructions on can.
- Saute garlic, onion, peppers, and carrots until carrots are tender.
- Add in Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom mix.
- Add in 1L water, plus Knorr Cream of Mushroom.
- Bring to a boil with continuous stirring.
- Add in mushroom bits and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.