I’ve always wanted to experiment with tofu.
One day, I thought “Hey, why don’t I try making tofu into nuggets, like chicken nuggets?”
… and so I did.
- 6-8 blocks of tokwa
- 1 packet Ajinomoto Crispy Fry (for 1 kg meat)
How to cook:
- Slice tofu blocks into bite-sized chicken-nugget-sized little cubes.
- Coat tofu in Crispy Fry breading mix.
- Pre-heat skillet and oil. Enough to submerge the tofu blocks.
- Deep-fry tofu cubes for 5-8 minutes, or until crispy. (For added crunch, don’t crowd them.)
- Drain excess oil, cool, then serve.
I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, yes?